POLYN Technology is a fabless semiconductor company with teams located in Israel, UK, Russia, USA, and France.
The Company’s unique NASP technology provides fast and easy conversion of trained Neural Networks into Tiny AI silicon chips with ultra-low power consumption, low latency and small size. NASP is Neuromorphic Analog Signal Processing of raw sensor data of any type.
NASP can be highly tailored for any specific application and yet affordable for mass market.
…NASP changes the technological paradigm and will seriously impact some markets, makingAnalog Neuromorphic computations affordable
We create the future of neuromorphic technologies
Our vision is to bring NASP to the semiconductor industry as part of a new generation of signal processing solutions, and to end-users as a viable tool to improve user experience.
NAPS will change applications where it is necessary to have a small, lightweight, power efficient and affordable system with the capability to run a deep neural network in real time
- Create a requirement specification for a System on a Chip.
- Create a detailed block-level specification and a top-level representation for a System on a Chip.
- Identify appropriate external IP blocks to realize the chosen architecture and underline the need in in-house development.
Must-have Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years in digital ASIC or FPGA design
- Good knowledge of RTL design
- Good knowledge of typical IP blocks (MCU cores, internal buses, memories, external interfaces)
- Ability to review work done by external contractors
- Fluent English
Good-to-have Qualifications and Experience:
- Low power RTL design knowledge and experience in battery-powered chips’ design
- Verilog-AMS knowledge and experience in analog-heavy SoC design
This is a technical role, not a managerial one. IC Architect reports to a Project Manager and to COO