POLYN Technology is a fabless semiconductor company with teams located in Israel, UK, USA, and France.
The Company’s unique NASP technology provides fast and easy conversion of trained Neural Networks into Tiny AI silicon chips with ultra-low power consumption, low latency and small size. NASP is Neuromorphic Analog Signal Processing of raw sensor data of any type.
NASP can be highly tailored for any specific application and yet affordable for mass market.
…NASP changes the technological paradigm and will seriously impact some markets, makingAnalog Neuromorphic computations affordable
We create the future of neuromorphic technologies
Our vision is to bring NASP to the semiconductor industry as part of a new generation of signal processing solutions, and to end-users as a viable tool to improve user experience.
NASP will change applications where it is necessary to have a small, lightweight, power efficient and affordable system with the capability to run a deep neural network in real time
- The design and verification of analog building blocks
- Layout supervision
- Participation in product architecture definition
Must-have Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in analog and mixed-signal design, using industry-standard EDA tools
- Understanding of main principles of work for analog building blocks
- Understanding of verification and validation process
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Good-to-have Qualifications and Experience:
- Low-power analog design, including precision circuits with nonideality compensation
- Low-power ADC and DAC (low MHz, low resolution, low power)
- Embedded power management circuits, like LDOs, voltage references, etc.
- Mixed-signal and digital co-simulation
The position could be in the UK or in Israel. Fully remote work could be considered for a good candidate.